A candidate completing the IWE training under this program is expected to acquire advanced knowledge and critical understanding of welding technology application.
He/She shall have advanced competence and skills at a level that is required in the field of welding technology which demonstrate:
- technology mastery and required innovation
- being able to solve high-level complex and unpredictable problems
- the ability to manage high complex technical and professional activities or projects related to welding applications
- taking responsibility for decision making in unpredictable work or study context
- taking responsibility for managing professional development of individuals and groups